Find us on Google+ Gastroparesis: The Surgeon Said I had Osteoarthritis


“You agree that you will not modify, copy, reproduce, sell, or distribute any content in any manner or medium without permission."

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Surgeon Said I had Osteoarthritis


Severe cases of osteoarthritis might need surgery to replace or repair damaged joints. Surgical options include:

* Arthroscopic surgery to trim torn and damaged cartilage
* Changing the alignment of a bone to relieve stress on the bone or joint (osteotomy)
* Surgical fusion of bones, usually in the spine (arthrodesis)
* Total or partial replacement of the damaged joint with an artificial joint (knee arthroplasty, hip arthroplasty)"


Chikensrule said...

ahmed fazal said...

I really appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thanks again Sexual Medicine